Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTiP)
- Spearhead policy formulation and awareness on Trafficking in Persons.
- Provide secretariat to the Counter Trafficking in Persons Advisory Committee.
- Implementation of the National Plan of action for Combating Counter Trafficking in Persons in Kenya.
- Coordination of the National Referral Mechanism for assisting victims of Trafficking in Persons.
- Offer Secretariat to the National Assistance Trust Fund for victims of trafficking-identification, assistance, compensation of victims and prosecution of perpetrators.
- Develop a profile register for perpetrators of trafficking.
- Develop programmes for victims of Trafficking in Persons.
- Regular update of the directory of service providers for assisting victims of trafficking.
- Compilation and documentation of data and information on cases of Trafficking in Persons.