Operations and Coordination of Field Services
The Operations and Coordination of Field Services is mandate for;
1. Planning and Policy Coordination
- Coordinate staff welfare and HR issues e.g. staff welfare, training, PAS.
- Coordinate development of the Departmental Plans/Service Charter in liaison with CPMU.
- Oversee the Preparations and Participation of the UN designated Days.
- Coordinate the Development and adoption of Social development Policies /Bills.
- Monitor the implementation of the procurement plan.
2. Budget and Infrastructure Development
- Coordinate Performance Contracting,monitoring and reporting.
- Coordinate transport operations.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Departmental Annual MPER/MTEF report.
- Coordinate the disaggregation of the budget for field support to counties and sub counties.
- Maintenance of departmental records of purchases and acquisition of office equipment and stores in liaison with Supply Chain Management (SCM).
- Coordinate construction, refurbishment and maintenance of offices/institutions (field/headquarters).
- coordinate Field communication.