- Coordinating rehabilitation activities for street families.
- Conducting public education on street families issues.
- Mobilizing resources and fundraising as well as receiving donations and funding street families rehabilitation programmes
- Managing donations for the rehabilitation of street families through a trust fund.
- Monitoring expenditure and disbursement of donations.
- Advising the government and other relevant agencies on matters relating to rehabilitation of street families.
A country free of street families
To coordinate and develop capacity, mobilize resources to facilitate and monitor rehabilitative, re-integrative & preventive programmes for Street Families.